The BIOCHEST its not only a mechanical Device it's combination of device and process, which aim for the converting biological waste into quality compost at the lowest possible cost and without any manual intervention. forced aeration and mechanical agitation, along with control conditions promotes rapid composting. Biochest can meet any stringent Environment standards which may restrict operations if we are using traditional disposal methods. With the help of BIOCHEST anyone will be able to transform biological and organic wastes into a value added product. This in turn will help in routine operation and recover some or all of its capital investment.
vegetables, fruits, peels, meat, chicken, fish ,egg etc( No bones) avoid liquids like sambar, rasam, soup),
Dry leaves, Garden clippings, wood chips, saw dust, paper etc
Mixing Ratio of Dry and wet waste
4 part wet waste : 1 part dry waste. Ex: 80kg wet waste : 20kg dry waste.
As mentioned earlier - Solid organic wastes will be loaded into the vessel through the top loading door as per the capacity of each composter, lets take an example of . Approximately 500 kg Composter – in that case waste will be loaded into the vessel along with 250 ml of bacterial culture. The culture contains microorganism which are specifically developed for this composter. These bacteria needs lot of oxygen to grow and survive with moderate moisture and temperatures higher than the ambient 37ºC (40 ºC to 60 ºC) to compost the waste with the help of air blower once the loading is and kept under auto mode, the air blower in the system comes into action providing the oxygen to the bacteria. By the metabolic Process bacteria will break the complex organic matter to simple molecules, resulting in release of energy, which increases the temperature of the waste above ambient temperature.
The inbuilt mixer and blower provide uniform aeration to all the waste materials present in the vessel, by making sure of equilibrium in the process of composting. The blower runs 15 minutes of positive pressure followed by 15 minutes of negative pressure for the waste materials inside the vessel for every 1 hour. By the aeration process the required temperature in the vessel is maintained and making sure about the fast and odour free composting process. The Process of Mixing works throughout this aeration period. The gases generated inside the vessel during the during the composting process will be directed by the blower into an air scrubbing unit which will remove all the gases and releases them back into the Environment . In the course of the early period of composting, the hydrolysis process of composting will discharge hydrolysis water from the waste. This fluid will trickle through a vent at the base of the vessel and can stored and utilized as fertilizer fluid. The process of converting waste into compost will take a minimum period of 21 days. Once the process is completed After 21 days of treatment the compost from the vessel can be emptied through the bottom door and can be used as a bio fertilizer after curing.
- Add organic solid waste weighing as per the capacity of the composter into the waste input door of the system along with required culture and close the door air tight.
- Make sure all the access doors of the composter are closed air tightly.
- Switch on the power button in auto mode in control panel present in the maintenance port of the system.
- You can add the waste daily into the system for next 21 days.
- Keep the composter in automatic mode during the Loading period.
- The composter works automatically and mix the contents and the culture along with other liquids (waste hydrolysed drains) inside the system.
- The blower will automatically regulate the infusion of air into the waste and temperature inside the system.
- Once the process is composted After 21 days, compost can be collected with the help of door in the bottom of collection .
- partial composted material can be collected from the vessel and set aside for curing for the next 10 days.
- Once the batch of composting is finished , clean the vessel,along with the he filters and aeration port out, clean them thoroughly, and put back into the system for next round of composting.
- Easy to install
- Automatic operation
- Minimal space occupancy
- Odor free
- No left over sludge
- Completely safe
- User friendly control panel
- 75-90% volume reduction
- No labour cost
- Compost removal - once a week
- No secondary pollution
- No waste water
- No landfill costs
- Low maintenance